Training NEBOSH International Construction Certificate Presented By KBA Training Centre Pte.Ltd, Singapore & PT. Phitagoras Global Duta, Indonesia
TRAINING NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CONSTRUCTION HEALTH AND SAFETY OVERVIEW
Work in the construction industry can be a very rewarding profession. The world economy is heavily influenced by construction activities and almost everyone has some involvement in construction work during their lifetime. Nevertheless construction remains a very hazardous industry that accounts for a large number of accidents each year. The Training NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is a specialist professional qualification that allows individuals to gain a good grounding in construction related health and safety and satisfy employers that they are up to the job.
The contents of this Training NEBOSH are covered in THREE units :-
UNIT IGC 1: Management of international health & safety (5 days)
- Foundations in health and safety
- Organising for health and safety
- Promoting a positive health & safety culture
- Risk assessment
- Principles of control
- Monitoring review and audit
- Incident and accident investigation and reporting
Note: Candidates who have completed “Unit IGC 1” successfully earlier do not need to take this unit again in this International Construction Certificate (ICC) course.
UNIT ICC 1: Managing and controlling hazards in international construction activities (5 days)
- Construction management
- Construction activities hazards and control
- Movement of people and vehicles – hazards and control
- Manual and mechanical handling – hazards and control
- Work equipment – hazards and control
- Electrical hazards and control
- Fire hazards and control
- Chemical and biological health hazards and control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and control
- Working at height – hazards and control
- Excavation work and confined spaces – hazards and control
- Demolition hazards and control
UNIT ICC 2 : International Construction Health & Safety Practical Application (5 days)
The completion of a health & safety assessment of a workplace and a report to management.
Note: The ICC1 and ICC2 units together comprises over 70 hours of tuition.
The Training NEBOSH International Construction Certificate Schedule: Please Call Us
Training NEBOSH Investment : Please Call us
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)